Only Childminding

Accountancy Service especially for Childminders

As an accountant whose wife took up childminding, I had to learn all about what’s allowed and what’s not!

• Only Childminding specialise in income tax for childminders

I’ll do it all from only £125 per year (including postage & VAT)

How does it work?

All you do is send me your childminders accounts book - or whatever you call ‘the accounts’- a biscuit tin full of receipts - a sheet of scribbled paper - and

I will complete your tax return online; deal with all correspondence with HM Revenue & Customs; and not ask for a penny until the tax office agree the figures!

For an informal chat to find out how I can help you, call:

Brian McTernan on: 0131 449 2881